Diddams.com understands that you want to know how information about you is used and shared and knows the importance of protecting your credit card information. This Privacy/Security Policy describes the Diddams.com policy for online customer privacy and security. By visiting or using Diddams.com, you are accepting the terms described in this policy. We may modify or add to this policy from time to time, so we encourage you to review it periodically for updates.
- Credit Card and Personal Information Security. Diddams.com takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in our custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Shopping with Diddams.com is 100% secure – guaranteed! Security of your credit card and other payment information is important to us. All of your purchases are processed through PayPal.
- Information You Provide. Diddams.com receives stores and uses the information you provide us. You provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information and other information when you do such things as place an order, enter a contest or giveaway, sign up for promotional emails, request a catalog or make use of other aspects of our website. That information is used to communicate with you, process your order, administer contests or giveaways, provide catalogs or provide other information that you request, collect payment for products and services you purchase, respond to your questions, customize your shopping experience and otherwise with your consent or as permitted and required by law. We may also use this information to send you information about other products and services that you may be interested in.
- E-mail Addresses. We do not rent, share, or exchange our customers’ email addresses (except as described in paragraph 6 below), but we do use these addresses for our own promotional email marketing. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails anytime. Instructions on how to opt out are included in every promotional email.
- Information from Other Sources. To the extent permitted by law, we may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more efficiently.
- Sharing Information. Except as noted above, we may share information about our customers in a variety of ways. We share customer information among the businesses affiliated with Diddams.com. We may share customer information with merchants whose websites link with ours. We may also employ other businesses or consultants to perform functions such as sending mail or e-mail, analyzing data and customer lists, processing accounts receivable, marketing or other functions. In those situations, third parties will have access to customer information for the purpose of performing their functions. Though we do not rent, share or exchange customer email addresses in the ordinary course of business, we may sell, transfer or assign customer information in connection with a merger, consolidation, sale of assets or similar business transaction. We may disclose your personal information to a third party advertising partner and its service providers. The information we disclose may include your transactional information with us. Our advertising partner makes the data we provide anonymous and does not use your personal information such as your name, address, and email address to deliver advertising to you that is tailored to your interests.
- Children. Diddams.com does not sell products for purchase by children. Although we sell products intended for use by children, those products are intended for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Diddams.com only with permission of or supervision by a parent or guardian. Diddams recognizes the need to provide additional privacy protection to children. Children 12-years-old and younger may visit Diddams.com without disclosing any personally identifiable information. However, it is sometimes necessary to collect some personally identifiable information about children in order to allow them to use a feature of our site (like joining the Diddams Birthday Club). In addition, be aware that all sites that are targeted to children 12 and younger are prohibited by law from collecting more information than they need. Only a parent or guardian may register a child 12 or younger for the Diddams Birthday Club. When a parent registers a child for the Birthday Club, we request the child’s name, date of birth and parent’s e-mail address. We collect this information in order to verify the child’s age, send personalized Birthday Club emails, and provide other Birthday Club benefits (such as promotions and special offers). Parents may review and edit this information at any time by going to their Birthday Club account on Diddams.com. Parents may request at any time that we delete information about their children from our databases. If you would like to deactivate your child’s Birthday Club account, please visit your account and remove your child from the registration list.