- Privacy. Please read our privacy policies. They also govern your use of this website and our use of information and data.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit diddams.com, send us emails or visit the website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email, text, facsimile or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements or other communications we provide electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Intellectual Property. DIDDAMS and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Diddams Party & Toy Store. All content on this website, including, without limitation, the text, graphics, website design, icons, and images, is the property of or licensed to Diddams Party & Toy Store. Diddams Party & Toy Store grants you a limited license to make personal use of this website. The license permits you to download and save a single copy of pages on this website for your own personal and non-commercial use, but any other reproduction, copying, modification, redistribution, or republication of any of the content of this website in any manner without the express written consent of Diddams Party & Toy Store is strictly prohibited. You are also prohibited from using this website or any content for any resale or commercial purpose or any exploitation of any part of the content of this website for the benefit of any other merchant.
- Acceptance and Delivery. We shall not be responsible for any delay in our performance beyond our control or beyond the control of our suppliers. The parties agree that, unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by both parties, shipping dates are approximate and that time is not of the essence. Our acceptance of any order from you is expressly conditional upon your assent to the terms and conditions set forth herein and we expressly limits our acceptance of your order to such terms and conditions and any additional or different terms proposed by you, whether oral, written or electronic are expressly rejected. Notwithstanding any other quoted delivery time, we shall ship merchandise ordered by you within 180 days or cancel the order for such merchandise. Unless and until you cancel an order, you consent to the backorder or delay in shipping of merchandise of up to 180 days. If an item is backordered, you may cancel such order at any time by providing notice of cancelation to us.
- Payment Terms. Payment is made through PayPal. You can view their security policies and terms of service here.
- Warranty and Risk of Loss. We shall, at our election, either repair, replace, or refund the purchase price, exclusive of shipping and handling charges, for any merchandise which is defective in workmanship or material and for which you make a claim within five (5) days after receipt of the merchandise. When making such a claim, you must submit both the original packing slip and the defective merchandise itself (or a sample thereof), unless these conditions are waived by us in writing. This paragraph constitutes our sole obligation as to the merchandise, and you acknowledge that this paragraph sets forth your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty or other duty related to the merchandise or quality thereof. Any refund for merchandise shall not include shipping and handling, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. At our discretion, we may charge a restocking fee, not to exceed twenty-five percent (25%) for returned merchandise. Title to the merchandise passes to you at and you bear all risk of loss from the time the merchandise is loaded onto common carrier to be shipped to you, regardless of whether we pay freight. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY APPROVALS, CHARACTERISTICS, CERTIFICATIONS, INGREDIENTS, BENEFITS, USES, STANDARDS, QUALITY OR GRADE OF ANY MERCHANDISE, OR ARISING BY CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE AND, SPECIFICALLY, MAKE NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE ARE HEREBY SUPERCEDED, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY CONTAINED IN THIS CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY US AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME IN ADVANCE. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU.
- Product Descriptions. We periodically add, change, modify and update out catalogs and website, including without limitation these Terms and Conditions. We try to be as accurate as possible, but make no warranties or representations that (a) the content, including product descriptions, prices and depictions, are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, (b) any merchandise has any particular approvals, certifications, characteristics, uses, ingredients, or benefits, or (c) any merchandise is of or meets any particular standard, certification, quality or grade, we assume no liability with respect to any of the forgoing. If a product purchased is not as described or expected, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Nonwaiver of Defaults. Each shipment made under any order shall be treated as a separate transaction, but in the event of any default by you, we may decline to make further shipments without in any way affecting our rights under such order. If, despite a default by you, we elect to continue to make shipments, or accept further orders from you, such action(s) shall not constitute a waiver of any default by you, or in any way affect our legal or equitable remedies for any such default, or of any default at any prior or subsequent time. Any refund, credit, gift certificate or discount due you may be offset against amounts owed to us.
- Personalized Product. If the order includes personalization of product or the printing or other reproduction of trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, messages or business symbols (“Marks”), you hereby grant to us the non-exclusive right and license to use such Marks on the products and to cause the products to be produced with the Marks. You further grant permission and consent to our use of a photograph or other likeness of the finished products for purposes of advertising or promoting our business relating to such personalization production work and merchandise sales. We shall have no right, title or other interest in the Marks except as expressly granted herein. You represent and warrant that you own the Marks and are authorized to license the Marks to us. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us from any loss, liability, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs or expense of any nature (including attorney fees) arising out of or in any manner connected with your or our use of the Marks. We reserve the right to reject or rescind any order for personalized product in our sole discretion.
- Compliance with Laws and Indemnification. You agree to provide us with written notice prior to placing any order if you intend to distribute any product into the state of California and acknowledge and agree that any such distribution of product into the state of California may require appropriate Proposition 65 (Title 22 of the California Code of Regulations) warning labels. If you fail to provide such notice or fail to provide appropriate Proposition 65 warnings and distribute any product into the state of California, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liability and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of any alleged Proposition 65 violations. In addition, if you intend to resell, distribute or export any product, you agree to bear all responsibility for compliance with the laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction in which the product is resold or to which the product is distributed or exported, and you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liability, fines, penalties and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of any such resale, distribution or exportation.
- Electronic Communications. WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER, SEND US EMAILS OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH US ELECTRONICALLY AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US ELECTRONICALLY. WE MAY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU BY TELEPHONE, EMAIL, TEXT, FACSIMILE, SOCIAL MEDIA OR BY POSTING NOTICES ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVE ANY SUCH COMMUNICATIONS AND AUTHORIZE US TO DELIVER OR CAUSE TO BE DELIVERED ADVERTISEMENTS OR TELEPHONE MESSAGES USING AUTOMATIC DIALING SYSTEMS OR PRERECORDED VOICE TO THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS YOU PROVIDE, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS BASED ON SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT ALL NOTICES, DISCLOSURES, AGREEMENTS OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS WE PROVIDE ELECTRONICALLY SATISFY ANY LEGAL REQUIREMENT THAT SUCH COMMUNICATIONS BE IN WRITING.
- International Trade. If you are purchasing merchandise for delivery or importation to a country other than the United States, you are solely responsible for and will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and treaties of the United States and the jurisdiction of the destination of the merchandise in connection with the transportation, exportation, importation, delivery, distribution and resale of the merchandise. You are also solely responsible for and shall obtain all certifications, declarations, accreditations, registrations, tests, licenses, permits, inspections, or similar requirements of any jurisdiction of the destination of the merchandise and shall bear all costs and expenses related thereto and shall bear all costs and expenses relating to any taxes, duties, levees, or assessments associated with the transportation, exportation, and importation of the merchandise. We make no representations or warranties with respect to the foregoing or that the merchandise is suitable for or will comply with applicable laws of any jurisdiction.
- Miscellaneous. No amendment, modification or addition to these terms and conditions shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing and signed by us. These terms and conditions shall be binding upon you, your permitted successors and assigns, and shall inure to the benefit of us. Any waiver by us of any part herein shall not constitute a waiver of any other part. These terms and conditions shall be construed under and governed by the substantive laws and not the choice of law rules of the state of California. You consent to and agree that any state or federal court in Mountain View, California shall have personal and subject matter jurisdiction over you and this Agreement; that California has the most significant contacts with this Agreement, to the exclusion of any other state; and that any legal dispute brought by either you or us relating to this Agreement will be instituted in Mountain View, California. You expressly consent and agree to receive communications regarding any order or transaction from us by electronic mail and facsimile.